Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1 - package (2-layer size)
devil's food cake mix
- 2 - cups Miniature Marshmallows,
- 4 - squares Semi-Sweet Baking
Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - tub (8 ounces) Whipped
- 1 - Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
Prepare and bake cake batter as
directed on package for 24 cupcakes; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place 1 cup of the
marshmallows, the chocolate chunks and milk in large saucepan;
cook on low heat until marshmallows and chocolate are completely
melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Frost cupcakes with the whipped
topping mixture; top with the remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
- Sprinkle evenly with cocoa.
- Cover and refrigerate until
ready to serve.
- Store leftover cupcakes in