Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - cup sugar
- 1/3 - cup Hershey�s Cocoa or
Hershey�s Special Dark Cocoa
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 - cup water
- 1/2 - cup vegetable oil
- 1 - egg
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
FILLING (recipe below)
- Sweetened Coconut Flakes
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place 18
paper liners (2-1/2 inches in diameter) in muffin pans.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa,
baking soda, water, oil, egg and vanilla in medium bowl; beat
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with
- Prepare SURPRISE FILLING; spoon
about 1 tablespoon filling onto top of chocolate batter in each
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans to wire rack;
- Garnish with additional coconut,
- 1 - package (8 oz.) softened cream
- 1/3 - cup sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1/2 - cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes.
- food color, if desired
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg in
medium bowl and stir in Sweetened Coconut Flakes.
- Stir in few drops food color, if