Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 22 min.
- 2 - packages (3 ounces each) cream
- 1/3 - cup sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1-1/2 - cups miniature or regular
semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 - box devil's food cake mix
- 1-1/3 - cups water
- 1/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 3 - eggs
- 1 - container vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350�F (325�F for
dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24
regular-size muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese,
sugar and 1 egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips
and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water,
oil and 3 eggs on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Divide batter among muffin cups (1/4
cup in each).
- Top each with 1 heaping teaspoon
cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until tops
spring back when touched lightly. Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Remove from pan; cool completely,
about 30 minutes.
- Frost with frosting.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup
- Store loosely covered in
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Makes