Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr.
- 1 - package (2-layer size) devil's
food cake mix
- 1 - cup cold milk
- 1 - package (4-serving size)
Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 - cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 - cups thawed Whipped
- 4 - squares Semi-Sweet Baking
- 1/4 - cup Dry Roasted Peanuts,
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- Prepare cake mix and bake in 24
paper-lined muffin cups, as directed on package. Cool only 30
min. (Cupcakes need to still be warm to fill.)
- Pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or
until well blended.
- Add peanut butter; beat well.
- Spoon into small freezer-weight
resealable plastic bag or pastry bag; seal bag. (If using
plastic bag, snip off one of the corners from bottom of bag.)
- Insert tip of bag into center of
each cupcake; pipe in about 1 Tablespoon of the filling.
- Microwave whipped topping and
chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or
until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well
blended, stirring after 1 min.
- Dip the top of each cupcake into
- Sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
- Store cupcakes in refrigerator.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip:
To frost with flair, dip top of cupcake into glaze, twist slightly and