Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 1 - package (16 ounces) pound cake
- 3/4 - cup shredded carrots
- 1 - Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- 1/2 - cup Walnut Pieces, toasted
- 1 - package (8 ounces) Cream
- 2 - cups thawed Whipped Topping
Preheat oven to 350�F. Line
muffin tin with paper cups.
- Prepare cake batter as directed
on package; stir in carrots, ginger, 3/4 tsp. of the cinnamon
- Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined
medium muffin cups.
- Bake 15 min. or until toothpick
comes out clean.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl
with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread over tops of cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 tsp.
- Refrigerate until ready to