Easy Homemade Pumpkin Cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 23 min.
- 1 - package (18.25 ounces) spice cake
- 1 - can (15 ounces) Pure Pumpkin
- 3 - large eggs
- 1/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 - cup water
- 1 - container (16 ounces) prepared
cream cheese or vanilla frosting
- Assorted sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350�F. Paper-line or
grease 24 muffin cups.
- In a large mixer bowl, add cake mix,
pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and water mix until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin
cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10
minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread cupcakes with frosting.
- Decorate with assorted sprinkles, if