Chocolate Chip Dotted Pumpkin Cupcakes
Makes 18 cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 - cup (4 ounces) cream
- 1 - large egg
- 2 - Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 - cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 - package (16 ounces) pound
- 1 - cup Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 - cup water
- 2 - large eggs
- 2 - teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 325� F. Grease or
paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- In a small mixer bowl, add cream
cheese, egg and granulated sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in morsels. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, add cake
mix, pumpkin, water, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda.
- Beat on medium speed for 3
- Pour batter into prepared muffin
cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon topping
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or
until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for
- Remove to wire racks to cool