& Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 35 min.
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 2 - packages (3-ounce each) cream
- 1 - egg
- 1 - package (6-ounces) semisweet
- 2-1/2 - cups Cake Flour
- 1-2/3 - cups sugar
- 1/4 - cup baking cocoa
- 1-1/4 - cups water
- 1/2 - cup oil
- 2 - Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 - teaspoons baking soda
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla
Preheat oven to 350F. Line 24
medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and cream
cheese until smooth.
- Beat in egg until smooth. Stir in chocolate
chips set aside.
- In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients
on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups batter.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 full.
- Spoon 1 tablespoonful cream cheese mixture
onto batter in each cup.
- Top each cup with reserved batter.
- Bake at 350�F. for 30 to 35 minutes or
until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1