Easy Homemade Fudge & Banana
Makes 24 cupcakes
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 - package Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3 - large eggs
- 1/2 - cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 - cups water
- 1 - tub Creamy Home-Style Classic
- 4 - medium bananas
- 2 - Tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 �F. Line 24
muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes
according to package directions.
- Using small paring knife, remove
cone-shaped piece from top center of each cupcake.
- Dot top of each cone with
- Frost top of each cupcake
spreading frosting down into cone-shaped hole.
- Slice bananas and dip in lemon
- Stand three banana slices in
- Set cone-shaped pieces, pointed
side up, on banana slices.
Page 1 of 1