Easy Homemade Brownie Candy Cupcakes
Makes about 30 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1 - package Double Fudge Brownie
- 1 - large egg
- 1/3 - cup water
- 1/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 30 - miniature peanut butter cup
Preheat oven to 350 �F. Place
paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Combine brownie mix, fudge
packet from mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir with spoon until well
blended, about 50 strokes.
- Place 2 level measuring
tablespoons batter in each paper liner.
- Bake at 350 �F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Push 1 peanut butter cup candy
into center of each cupcake until even with surface of brownie.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks and cool
Page 1 of 1