Makes about 3 dozen cupcakes
- Cream Cheese Filling (recipe
- 1 - package (about 18.5 ounces) banana
- 3/4 - cup finely chopped nuts
- 2 - Tablespoons sugar
Prepare Cream Cheese Filling; set
aside. Preheat oven to 350�F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter)
with paper bake cups.
- Prepare cake batter according to
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoonful Cream Cheese
Filling into center of each cupcake.
- Stir together nuts and sugar; sprinkle
about 1 teaspoonful over top of each cupcake.
- Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick
inserted in cake portion comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool
- 1 - package (8 oz.) cream cheese,
- 1/3 - cup sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1 - cup Hershey's Mini Chips
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg in
small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in small chocolate chips.
Page 1 of 1