Chocolate Bar Filled Chocolate
About 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes
- Chocolate Bar Filling (recipe
- 3 - cups all-purpose flour
- 2 - cups sugar
- 2/3 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 2 - teaspoons baking soda
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - cups water
- 2/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 2 - Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 - (6.0 ounces each) Hershey's Milk
Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
Prepare Chocolate Bar Filling. Preheat oven to 350�F. Line muffin cups
(2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa,
baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla;
beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Spoon 1 level tablespoon Filling into
center of each cupcake.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted in cake portion comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool
- Top each cupcake with chocolate bar
- 1 - package (8 ounces) cream cheese,
- 1/3 - cup sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (6
ounces), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt
in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate bar pieces.
Page 1 of 1