Makes 20 cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin cups
(2-1/2 inches in diameter), with foil bake cups.
1) Stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar,
cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set
Stir together yogurt, banana, milk,
oil and vanilla in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat egg whites in small bowl until
Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup sugar,
beating well after each addition until stiff peaks form.
Stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture
until moistened; fold in one-third of egg white mixture.
6) Gently fold in remaining egg white
7) Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted in center comes out clean.
9) Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool
10) Drizzle White Glaze over tops of
cupcakes. Let stand until set. Store, covered, at room temperature.
1) Stir together powdered sugar and warm
water; beat until smooth and of desired consistency.