Tasty cookie that is much like a sugar
cookie, but takes less time to make.
- 1/2 - cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 - cup shortening
- 2/3 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla
- 1 - teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 - eggs
- 2-1/2 - cups flour
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter, shortening and sugar
- Add salt, vanilla, and almond extract.
- One at a time, cream eggs into
- Stir flour into mixture.
- Roll into small balls and press into
circular shapes on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan and allow