Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 12 min.
- 1-1/2 - cup all-purpose flour
1 - teaspoon baking soda
1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 - teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 - teaspoon salt
3/4 - cup margarine, softened
3/4 - cup packed brown sugar
3/4 - cup granulated sugar
2 - eggs
1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
1-3/4 - cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 - package (8 ounces) seedless raisins
I preheat my
oven to 375° F.
- In medium bowl, add the flour,
baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- You want to combine and set
- In large bowl, you need to beat together the margarine and
sugars until creamy.
- Next, add in the eggs and vanilla.
Beat until blended. Beat in flour mixture until just blended.
Finally, stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto
ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until
lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.