Chocolate - Butterscotch Cafe Cookies
Makes 9 large
1 - package (18-ounce) refrigerated sugar cookies
1/3 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 - teaspoon vanilla
3/4 - cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 - cup butterscotch chips
2 - milk chocolate (1.55-ounce) candy bars, unwrapped, finely
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick
- Break up cookie dough into large bowl.
- Add brown sugar and
vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in oats, butterscotch chips and chocolate.
(Dough will be stiff.)
- Drop dough by rounded 1/4-cup 2 inches
apart onto cookie sheets.
- Flatten each with fingers to 1/2-inch
- Bake for 13 to 18 minutes or until cookies are slightly puffed
and edges are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie
- Allow to cool on wire rack.