These unusual chocolate chip cookies are
inside-out because they're chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips.
Prep Time: 10 min
Start to Finish: 20 min
- 1 - cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 - cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 - cup butter or margarine,
- 1/2 - cup shortening
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 2 - eggs
- 2 1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - cup baking cocoa
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 - cups white baking chips
- 1 - cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix sugars, butter, shortening,
vanilla and eggs in large bowl. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and
- Stir in vanilla milk chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls
about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until
- Cool slightly; remove form cookie
- Cool on wire rack. (Total time will
vary; cook or bake time is per batch.)