- 6 - Tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 2/3 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 - Tablespoons plus 1/4 cup
granulated sugar, divided
- 1 - egg
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - cup light corn syrup
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 - cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/4 to 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie
sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat butter until creamy. Add brown
sugar and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar; beat until blended.
- Add egg, baking soda, corn syrup and
vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; beat
into butter mixture. If batter becomes too stiff, use wooden spoon to
stir in remaining flour.
- Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes,
if necessary, until batter is firm enough to shape. Shape dough into
- Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and
cinnamon; roll balls in mixture. Place balls 2-inches apart on
prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies
are set and tops are cracked.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie
sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.