Cookies & Cream Freeze
Makes 12 servings, one piece each
Prep Time: 30 min.
Freezing Time: 3 hrs.
- 4 - squares Semi-Sweet Baking
- 14 - OREO Chocolate Sandwich
- 1 - package (8 ounces)
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP
Whipped Topping, thawed
Line 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan
with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- You want to melt chocolate as
directed on package and set aside until ready to use.
- Arrange 8 of the cookies
evenly on bottom of pan.
- Crumble remaining 6 cookies
and set aside.
- In a medium bowl with electric
mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed
until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Remove about 1-1/2 cups of the
cream cheese mixture; place in medium bowl.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- You want to spread remaining
cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan and sprinkle with
- Gently press cookies into
cream cheese mixture with back of spoon and top with
- Cover and freeze 3 hours or
- Remove from freezer and invert
onto serving plate.
- Peel off foil and let stand at
room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.