Makes 15 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/3 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/3 - cup margarine
- 3/4 - cup firmly packed brown
- 2 - egg whites
- 1 - teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1/3 - cup maraschino cherries,
- 2 - cups Low-Fat Granola or
Low-Fat Granola with Raisins
Preheat oven to 375� F. and
lightly coat, with cooking spray, baking sheet.
- In mixing bowl, stir together
flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large electrical mixer
bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg whites and almond
flavoring. Beat well.
- Stir in flour mixture, mixing
- Add cherries and Low-Fat
- Drop by level measuring
tablespoons onto baking sheet lightly coated with cooking
- Bake for 10 minutes or until
edges start to turn brown. Cool on wire racks. Store in