about 3-1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine,
- 1-1/3 - cups granulated sugar
- 2 - egg yolks
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 - cup Hershey's� Cocoa
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar
- 1 - can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Additional powdered sugar
- 1-1/3 - cups (10.5-ounces package) Hershey's�
KISSABLES Chocolate Candies
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, egg yolks, milk and vanilla until
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture,
beating until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate dough about 2 hours or
until firm enough to handle.
Preheat oven to 350�F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Shape dough into
- Roll in powdered sugar; place on prepared cookie sheet.
Press thumb in center of each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire
rack; cool completely.
- Spoon frosting into heavy-duty resealable plastic food storeage bag.
Cut off corner of bag about 1/4 inch from point; pipe frosting into
- Sift additional powdered sugar over filled
cookies, if desired.
- Gently press 3 to 4 candies each filled cookie.
VANILLA VARIATION: Increase flour to
2-3/4 cups; omit cocoa.