Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2-1/4 - cups unsifted flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 - cup sugar
- 3/4 - cup packed brown sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 11-1/2 - ounces 60% Cacao Bittersweet
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt;
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with
sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie
onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until
- Remove cookies to wire rack.
- Store in airtight container at room
temperature or in freezer for longer storage.