Cherry Cordial Cookies
About 4 dozen cookies
- 1 - package (about 18 ounces) cherry cake
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - cup Hershey’s Mini Chips Semi-Sweet
- Mini Chips Glaze (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter
and eggs in large bowl; beat well.
- Stir in small chocolate chips. Drop by
rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet
to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Drizzle Mini Chips Glaze onto cooled
cookies; allow to set.
- Place 1 cup Hershey’s Mini Chips
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips with 3 tablespoons shortening (do not use
butter, margarine or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH
(100%) 45 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH additional 15
seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.