- 72 - Hershey’s Kisses Brand Caramel
Filled Milk Chocolates
- 1 - family size (13x9-in. pan) supreme
brownie mix with Syrup Pouch
- 1/4 - cup Cocoa
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 - Tablespoon water
- 1 - cup ground pecans (optional)
- 2-1/2 - teaspoons milk
- Remove wrappers from chocolates. Lightly
grease cookie sheets.
- In medium bowl, add brownie mix, pouch of
syrup, cocoa, eggs, oil and water. Beat until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until
thoroughly chilled (dough will still be sticky).
Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Shape dough into 48 1-inch balls. (Return
dough to refrigerator if necessary or drop by rounded teaspoons onto wax
paper-lined trays and refrigerate about 10 minutes.)
- Roll balls in pecans, if desired.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet; press
thumb gently in center of each cookie.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet
to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Place 24 caramel filled chocolates and
milk in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds;
- If necessary microwave at HIGH an
additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until
chocolates are melted and smooth when stirred.
- Put about 1/2 teaspoon caramel filling in
- Lightly press chocolate on caramel.