- 48 - Hershey’s Kisses Brand Candy
Cane Mint Candies
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or
- 1 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - Tablespoons milk
- Red or green sugar crystals,
granulated sugar or powdered sugar
Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers
- In large bowl, add butter, granulated
sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and
salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in red sugar, granulated sugar,
powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges
are lightly browned and cookie is set.
- Remove from oven; cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- Press a candy piece into center of
each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.