Makes 16 servings
Delight your family with a simple cookie
crust topped with the colors of spring.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Start to Finish: 1 hr. 5 min.
- 1 - roll (16.5 ounces) Pillsbury� Create 'n
Bake� refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 - cup spring-colored candy-coated
- 1/2 - cup spring-colored miniature jelly
- Spring-colored decors or candy sprinkles
Heat oven to 350�F. Line 12-inch pizza
pan with foil; grease foil with shortening.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices;
arrange evenly in pan.
- With floured fingers, press slices to
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until deep
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows evenly
over warm base.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until
marshmallows just begin to puff. Cool 5 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan.
- Carefully remove foil from crust; place
crust on serving platter or tray.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Cut
into wedges or squares