Prep Time: 55 min.
Start to Finish: 1 hr. 10 min.
- 1 - roll (16.5 ounces) Pillsbury�
Create 'n Bake� refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 36 - miniature milk chocolate-covered
nougat and caramel candy bars (about 1-inch square), unwrapped
- 36 - small paper baking cups (1 3/4
- 1 - container (1 pound) chocolate
creamy ready-to-spread frosting
Heat oven to 375�F. For each cookie
cup, wrap heaping teaspoonful cookie dough around 1 candy bar, enclosing
it almost completely and forming ball. Place in paper baking cup; place
cups 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden
brown. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.)
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie
sheets to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 15
- Spoon about 3/4 cup frosting into
pastry bag with a star tip.
- Pipe frosting on top of each cookie
Alan�s Kitchen Tip
You don't have a pastry bag. Just use a spoon to add a dollop of frosting
to the top of each cookie cup.