Prep Time: 1 hr.
Start to Finish: 1 hr.
- 1 - roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create
'n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 - cup fluffy white frosting
- Decorating icing or gel
- Assorted small candies or decors
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cookie dough into 16 slices; cut 8
of the slices in half down the center.
- To make 1 rabbit cookie, place 1 whole
slice on ungreased cookie sheet for head; place 2 halves on top,
slightly overlapping on whole slice, for ears.
- Repeat to make 7 more rabbit cookies,
placing 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are
light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie
sheet to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies with frosting; decorate
with icing and candies.
Alan’s Kitchen Tip
Instead of frosting and decorating these cookies, sprinkle with