Makes 24 cookie cups
Prep Time: 40 min..
Start to Finish: 1 hr 40 min
- 1 - roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create
'n Bake™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1 - cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1-1/2 - cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 - cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 - Nature Valley® oats 'n
honey crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box), crushed (3/4
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 24 mini
muffin cups with cooking spray or shortening.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices.
- With floured fingers, press 1 slice in
bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rim above
top of cup.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges
are deep golden brown.
- Cool in pans on cooling racks 5
- With tip of handle of wooden spoon,
press dough down in center of each cup to make room for 2 tablespoons
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt
vanilla baking chips and 3/4 cup of the peanut butter over low heat,
- Divide mixture evenly into cookie cups
(about 1 tablespoon each).
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- In same 2-quart saucepan, melt
chocolate chips and remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat,
- Divide chocolate mixture evenly on top
of peanut butter mixture in each cup (about 1 tablespoon each).
- Sprinkle crushed granola bars over top
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Remove from muffin cups before
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Break
up cookie dough into bowl; knead or stir 1/4 cup all-purpose flour into
dough. Divide dough into 24 pieces; press 1 piece in each cup.
Alan’s Kitchen Tip:
* To easily crush granola bars, do not unwrap; use rolling pin to crush