the cookies in powdered sugar results in a glisten and crackle surface.
Makes 4 dozen cookies
Start to Finish: 1 hr 30 min
- 2 - rolls (16.5 oz each) Pillsbury®
Create 'n Bake refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 - cups Wheaties cereal, crushed (1
- 1 - cup butterscotch chips (from
- 1 - cup coconut
- 1/2 - cup powdered sugar
1) Let cookie dough stand at room
temperature to soften slightly.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie
sheets with cooking spray.
2) In large bowl, break up cookie dough.
3) Stir or knead in crushed cereal,
butterscotch chips and coconut until well blended.
4) Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in
5) On cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches
6) Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until edges
are golden brown.
7) Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie
sheets to cooling racks.