Raisin Bran Cookies
Makes 4 doz. or 24 servings, two cookies each
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 16 min
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1-1/4 cups Baker's Angel Flake
- 1/2 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda
and oats; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl
with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg
and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating
until well blended after each addition.
- Add cereal, coconut and raisins; stir
until well blended.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough, 2
inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly
- Cool on baking sheets 3 to 4 minutes and remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container at
Page 1 of 1