Mint Chocolate Truffle
Makes about 44 cookies or 22 servings, 2 cookies each
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 2 hr 27 min.
- 6 - squares Bakerís Semi-Sweet
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 - cup sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1-3/4 - cups flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 - cup crushed candy canes
- Microwave chocolate and butter in
large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is
- Stir until chocolate is completely
- Add sugar; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until
well blended after each addition.
- Add combined flour and baking powder;
mix well. (Dough will be very soft.)
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours
or up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350įF. Grease
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls of
dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on baking
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until
tops are set. (Do not over bake.)
- Immediately sprinkle with crushed
- Cool 1 min. on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Alanís Kitchen Tip: How To Crush Candy
Place candy canes in resealable plastic bag and crush with rolling pin or