Cranberry White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen cookies or 48 servings, 1
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 29 min.
- 2 cups (4 sticks)
- 1 cup
- 4 cups
- 1 package (6 squares) Baker's Premium
White Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups dried
Preheat oven to 350°
1) Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with
electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2) Add flour and mix well.
3) Stir in chopped chocolate and cranberries.
4) Drop rounded tablespoons of dough, 2 inches
apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
5) Flatten each ball of dough slightly.
6) Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
7) Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets.
8) Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
9) Store in airtight container at room temperature
up to 1 week.