Choco Peanut Butter Cookies
36 to 42 Cookies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 8 to 10 min.
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350° F.
1) In a medium bowl, combine muffin mix and
oats. Set aside.
2) In separate, bowl cream brown sugar,
margarine or butter and peanut butter until fluffy.
3) Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in oatmeal
mixture and mix well.
4) Shape dough into balls the size of
5) Place on ungreased baking sheet.
With fork press each into 1/4" thick circles.
6) Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 8
to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
7) Remove and place on cooling rack.
8) For glaze, combine chocolate chips and
9) Melt in microwave safe bowl or over
double boiler. Blend well.
10) Spread mixture over cooled cookies and
sprinkle with chopped peanuts.