Peanut Butter Chip Pineapple Drops
about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 10 to 12 min.
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1) In a large bowl, beat butter and
shortening until blended.
2) Add sugar, egg and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Add to butter mixture, beating until well
blended. Stir in pineapple, peanut butter chips and nuts, if
4) Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie
Lightly press cherry half in center of each
5) Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for
10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
6) Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.