Holiday Double Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies
Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 6 to 8 min.
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3/4 cup Creamy
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit
- 1 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- HOLIDAY SUGAR (recipe
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1) In a large bowl, beat sweetened condensed
milk and peanut butter until smooth.
2) Add baking mix and vanilla; stir in
peanut butter chips.
3) Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in
4) Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie
sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of glass.
5) Place cookie sheet in oven and bake 6 to
8 minutes or until very lightly browned (do not overbake).
6) Remove from oven and place cookies on a
7) Cool completely. Store in tightly covered
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon red colored sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon green colored sugar
1) In a small bowl, stir together granulated
sugar, red colored sugar and green colored sugar .