No-Roll Sugar Cookies
Makes About 4 dozen cookies
Prep Time 45 min.
Baking Time: 5 to 6 min.
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
1) In large bowl, stir BISQUICK, powdered sugar, butter or
margarine, almond extract, and eggs until soft dough forms.
2) Shape dough into balls, about 1 inch in diameter; roll in
granulated sugar to coat.
3) On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches
apart. Flatten balls slightly with bottom of glass.
4) Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or
until edges are light golden brown.
5) Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks
to cool. Store in airtight container.
Page 1 of 1