Cashew Cherry Cookies
Makes 72 cookies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 11 to 14 min.
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
1) In a mixing bowl, blend together sugar, brown sugar and
butter or margarine.
2) Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3) In separate bowl, combine pancake mix and flour.
4) Add pancake mixture to creamed mixture and stir in chips,
cherries, and cashews.
5) Drop by rounded teaspoonful on un-greased baking sheet.
6) Place cookie sheet into oven and bake for 11 to 14 minutes
or until golden brown
Page 1 of 1