Apple Oatmeal Glazed Cookies
Makes 18 to 24 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 12 to 15 min.
- 1 package "JIFFY"
White Frosting Mix
- 3 Tablespoon boiling water
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease baking sheet.
1) To make the cookies, combine oatmeal muffin mix, brown
sugar, milk, oil, egg, apple, raisins, and walnuts in a mixing
bowl. Blend well.
2) Drop by tablespoon on prepared baking sheet.
3) Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 12 to 15
minutes, until lightly browned.
4) For glaze, thoroughly blend frosting mix and boiling
water. Drizzle over cookies.
Page 1 of 1