Orange-Raisin Ginger Cookies
Makes 2-1/2 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs.
Time: 10 to 12 min.
1) Remove mix from jar, keeping layers separate.
2) You want to beat butter, granulated sugar mixture and
light brown sugar until light and fluffy, using an electric
3) Next, beat in egg and molasses.
4) Add remaining dry ingredients, mixing just until evenly
5) Form dough into a ball and cover with plastic wrap.
6) Refrigerate dough until firm, about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Line baking sheet with
7) Remove dough from refrigerator and shape dough into 1
8) Roll each cookie ball in granulated sugar to dust,
9) Place cookie dough baking sheet 2-inches apart.
10) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Page 1 of 1