Gingerbread People Cookies
14 (6-inch) cookies
Prep Time: 10 min
Chilling Time: 2 hrs
Baking Time: 10 min
- 1 package moist
Deluxe Spice Cake Mix
- 2 teaspoon ground
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix,
ginger, egg, oil, molasses, and flour. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll dough o 1/4-inch thickness on
lightly floured surface.
- Cut with 6-inch cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Press raisins in dough for eyes and
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges
just start to brown.
- Cool several minutes on cookie sheet,
then remove to racks to finish cooling.
Page 1 of 1