Apple Cobblestone Cookies
2 1/2 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 12 min
cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose
Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 1/8 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1-1/2 cups chopped apples
No-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, oats, raisins, flour,
cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk,
apples and molasses.
- Let set about 30 minutes to allow oats
to absorb liquid.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheets
lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons on
prepared sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until
- Remove from baking sheet to cool
Page 1 of 1