7 to 8 dozen cookies.
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 15 min
- 3 cups seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1-2/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons powdered cloves
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 pound diced citron
- 1-1/4 cups whole candied cherries
Preheat oven to 325° F. and grease cookie sheets.
- In a bowl place raisins and add bourbon. Mix well and let stand for
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and
- In a mixing bowl, place margarine and add brown sugar and eggs. Eat
- Add flour mixture and blend until smooth.
- Stir in raisins, pecans, citron, and cherries.
- Drop from teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minute or until firm. Store in airtight container. You
Page 1 of 1