Cheery Chocolate Teddy Bear Cookies
about 4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 min
Chilling Time: 30 min
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Peanut
cup SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Tablespoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread
package (20-ounce) chocolate sandwich cookies
box (10-ounce) teddy bear shaped graham snack crackers
- Cover tray or cookie sheet with wax
- Place peanut butter chips, chocolate
chips and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 to 2
minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when
- Using fork, dip each cookie into chip
- Gently tap fork on side of bowl to
remove excess chocolate.
- Place coated cookies on prepared tray
and top each cookie with graham snack cracker.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until chocolate
is set, about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in cool,
Page 1 of 1