Toffee Bits Drop Cookies
about 6 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 10 min
cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
cup granulated sugar
cup packed light brown sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
teaspoons baking soda
teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1-1/3 cups (8-ounce package)
Preheat oven to 350°F. and lightly
grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, beat butter,
granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until
- Add eggs and beat well.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking
soda and cream of tartar. Gradually add to butter mixture,
beating until blended. Stir in Toffee Bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly
browned. Cool slightly.
Page 1 of 1