Peanutty Chocolate Chip
5 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 55 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 - cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 - cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 - cup sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla
- 3 3/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 -cup peanut butter
- 2 - teaspoons baking soda
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - cups real semi-sweet chocolate
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown
sugar and sugar.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl
often, until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Continue beating
until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low. Add flour,
peanut butter, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat until well mixed. Stir in
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2
inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until very
- Let stand 1 minute; remove from cookie
Page 1 of 1