4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 12 min
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease cookie
1) In a large bowl, combine oats, brown
sugar, butter, eggs, baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
2) Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often,
until well mixed.
3) Stir in flour until well mixed.
4) Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2
inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
5) Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until edges
are lightly browned.
6) Let stand 1 minute and remove from
7) In a saucepan, melt semi-sweet
milk chocolate chips and shortening. Drizzle mixture over