Best Ever Oatmeal Cookies
4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 12 min
- 3 - cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2 - cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 - cup Butter, softened
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown
sugar, butter, eggs, baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often,
until well mixed.
- Stir in flour until well mixed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2
inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until edges
are lightly browned.
- Let stand 1 minute and remove from
Page 1 of 1