Butterscotch Pan Cookies
You'll definitely notice
the wonderful butterscotch flavor and satisfying crunch of
pecans. But take time to savor a bar, and you'll appreciate the
fine suggestion of vanilla too.
48 cookie bars
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time 25 min.
- 1 - package Deluxe French Vanilla Cake
- 2 - large eggs
- 1 - cup (2-sticks) butter or margarine,
- 3/4 - cup firmly packed light brown
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12-ounces) butterscotch
- 1 1/2 - cups chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 375 °F. Grease 15 1/2x10
1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, melted butter,
brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer
until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
Spread in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until
- Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1