Raspberry-Almond Coffee Cake
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 35 min
- Coffee Cake Ingredients:
- Glaze Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 350-degree F. Spray 9-inch round
or square pan with baking spray with flour.
1) In medium bowl, beat 3/4 - cup milk, 1/2
cup melted butter, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and
the egg with wire whisk or spoon until well blended.
2) Stir in flours, granulated sugar, baking
powder and salt.
3) Gently fold in raspberries. Spread in
pan. Sprinkle almonds evenly over batter.
for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is
light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out
clean. Cool 10 minutes.
5) To make Glaze: In small bowl, mix 1/2 -
cup powdered sugar, 1 - Tablespoon butter or margarine, 3 to 4
- teaspoons milk, and 1/4 - teaspoon almond extract until
smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
6) Drizzle glaze over warm coffee cake.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 35 to 40
Page 1 of 1